Don't beat yourself up if you are wondering how to create a Polynesian entertainment event or vignette. We are one of New Zealand's youngest and hottest cultural tourism & entertainment event companies. Since our 2004 incorporation we have performed hundreds of times at shows & themed events and been seen by thousands of people.
Call us, no obligation, to discuss your concepts and requirements. Our clients rely upon us because of 7 things:
1. We are easy to contact by eMail and phone. One eMail from you makes everything happen. This means you can avoid followup nightmares & hassle. Click here to send us a short email.
2. We practise every week. Every week, we have been practising since our foundation in 2004. Throughout the year we practise, drill and rehearse our practice cast drawn from a large pool of over 100 people. With this resource we use a three stage casting process to produce performers of the right character and ability appropriate to each event we perform. In stage 2 we draw performers from our practice cast into rehearsing casts for an event. In stage 3 we draw the final selection of performers from our rehearsing casts into the performing cast for an event. The 3 stage casting process means that your event will run smoothly duriing our performances and your guests and your audience will be charmed and delighted. For weddings, anniversaries and birthdays our meticulous planning and run-sheets mean that your special day, or evening, will sail without a hitch.
3. Clients, and their clients, can see what we do online - visit our website www.soifua.com
4. Our costume, music, and instrument inventories are vast - provided the event venue has the facilities, SOIFUA can perform 6 full-cast costume changes in less than 30-minutes and put 120 performers and musicians in costume, on your stage, or into your event, supported by all the necessary stage hands, runners, coms aides and costumiers.
5. We are reliable. We are never late. We always set up well ahead of time and our final stage, or staging area, preparation is always early.
6. We have a reputation for excellence and flexibility. Maybe that's because we take nothing for granted and we make it our business to have a contingency Plan C - in case Plan B and Plan A don't work. We plan meticulously for contingencies. We understand 11th hour changes and we prepare our rehearsing casts, as well as our performing casts, for the unexpected. Many times, with a few minutes notice, we have performed the parts of other performing companies and artists when they have suddenly been unable to perform at their appointed times.
7. We are full time. Other Polynesian cultural entertainment & tourism event companies, in New Zealand, are part time or demand time (created only if an event demands a performance). But SOIFUA Village Polynesia is available and based in permanent offices, 7 days a week, in Manukau City.
In addition, to all of the above, we know what will work with the acoustic and sight-line properties of the venues you may be considering for your event. (It is waste if your guests or audience cannot see and hear the performance you retain us to deliver.)
So we welcome all requests for advice and help. To contact us please call one of the people or phone numbers in the items under the CONTACT menu. Or send an eMail by clicking here. If you send an eMail please include:
1. your full eMail address - this will allow us to respond to your eMail
2. your full phone number - if you want us to phone you, please include your country code and your area code (or mobile phone company code) as well as your phone number. We cannot call you if you are outside New Zealand and your phone number is incomplete.
PRIVACY NOTE - we do not sell, publish, or release contact details including eMail addresses and phone numbers to other parties.